Triumph Spitfire Links
Here is a list of links that I’ve found that feature information about Spitfire and Triumphs in general.
Following any of these links will take you away from my site, and I can’t be held responsible for the content of these sites.
I’ve grouped the links together into sections. You can use these links to move directly to the sections if you wish.
If you have a site that features Triumph cars or would be of interest to Triumph owners and you would like me to include your site please leave a comment below.
Triumph/Spitfire Clubs & Societies
- Triumph Sports Six Club – This is the club for all owners, or potential owners, of Triumph Herald based cars. If you’re a member you get a free monthly magazine, and access to cheap specialist car insurance which includes breakdown cover.
Other Club Sites
Service & Repairs
- Chiswick Car Craft of West London (Tel: 020 8992 3174) – When I lived in West London, Mike and his team from Chiswick Car Craft looked after my car when it needed work done. Whilst they no longer carry out restorations they still do servicing and they can perform MOT tests in-house now.
- Quiller Triumph of South London (Tel: 020 8854 4777) – A mail order supplies company in South London with an extensive workshop. I haven’t used them myself but my old car visited them a number of times in the past apparently.
- J. W. Engineering of Barnehurst, Kent (Tel: 01322 556554) – This is the company that restored the differential on my Spitfire which cured the awful whining noise at certain speeds.
Parts and Spares Suppliers
- Rimmer Brothers of Lincoln (Tel: 01522 568000) – I’ve used this company a lot. They are very fast and reliable in sending you the parts you need. They’re a bit more expensive than other suppliers but you get what you pay for. The new editions of the catalogues – not just for the Spitfire – are excellent and are packed with useful information and colour photgraphs.
- TRGB Ltd of Huntingdon (Tel: 01487 842168) – Another good supplier of parts who I’ve also used before. They have a massive selection of second hand spares to help with those difficult to find pieces. They also provide advice and solutions when something just isn’t available.
- Halfords the large branches still carry an extensive supply of engine related spare parts suitable for use on classic cars like the Triumph Spitfire. It’s all available online as well.
There are also these other suppliers, but I haven’t used them myself so I can’t comment on their track record.
Things that just can’t be fitted into the other sections…
- AllPosters.co.uk – Have some great Triumph Spitfire Posters available to order online.
- Crafts Unlimited – Just what you’ve been looking for – a cross stitch pattern of a Spitfire 1500! There’s a choice of colours too.
- The Motoring Gift Company – A birthday card featuring a yellow Mk3 Triump Spitfire next to a beach.